If with Canyons ski school, Nagasaka Gondola Ticket Office.
If with private instructors, anywhere you prefer.
Things to bring
Things to note
The mountain is divided into three zones and you should familiarise yourself with them.
- Some areas of the mountain are completely off-limits to off-piste skiing and boarding, and the ski patrol will confiscate the lift passes of anyone doing so.
- Some areas are ungroomed and off-piste, but open to anyone who has the skills to enjoy them. They do so at their own risk however.
- You can ski or board the rest of the mountain, at your own risk, after having filed an excursion plan with the ski patrol before you leave. This is also an excellent opportunity to discuss the day’s snow conditions with the mountain experts
- Please wait till the morning of your tour to purchase your lift ticket so your guide can advise on the type of ticket.
- Age 13 and above only; Participants aged 13 - 20 will require the signature of their parents/guardian and will require the accompaniment of a parent/guardian.
- All participants will need to be at least on level 1 downhill ability and relatively fit.
- We do not recommend pregnant women, intoxicated people or people with chronic illnesses to participate.
- Details of the tour may change or be cancelled dependent on weather conditions.