General Staff duties are:
- Ensuring that the rooms and common areas are always kept clean, neat and tidy,
- Preparing rooms for guests prior to arrival,
- Perform minor cleaning during guest stays,
- Report necessary repairs to be performed,
- Snow shovelling when the weather decides,
From time to time, you will as well work in kitchen or restaurant:
- Kitchen Hand, assist the chef in preparing the breakfast for the guests
- Perform Breakfast or Dinner service
- Washing dishes
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- You will bring your lively personality and sense of fun and hard work,
- Be able to communicate in English. Speaking Japanese is a plus but not required,
- Professional attitude,
- Previous experience not necessary,
- Minimum fitness as the job can be physically challenging in high season,
- If you are up for the task, apply and join our team for winter in Japan!
We provide to our staff:
- Hourly pay, depending on property and experience. To be discussed during the interview.
- Free Accommodation with wifi and washing machine
- Free Food: lunch and dinner during working days
- Free Ski pass: to share between your colleagues when you have days off
Candidates for all positions must possess a Japanese passport or valid work/working holiday visa at the time of the winter season.