Download in PDF – last updated 19 Jun 2020
For more than 10 years we have been welcoming guests to visit our village of Nozawaonsen in our properties. Our visitors have always thanked us for the quality of service and accommodation we provide. Our business is to make sure you spend holidays that you will remember with nothing to worry about. Considering the recent event due to the CoronaVirus’s Global Pandemic, we are more than ever concerned about your safety. This is why we have redesigned our already exceptional Cleaning Standard to match the current situation for the wellbeing of our Guests and Staffs.
1. Front Desk Special Care are improved with Online capability
● Online Check-in Forms, register the hotel before to arrive, save time, relax more.
● Contact-less Concierge, contact us with your room phone for anything you might need.
● Hand Sanitizer will be placed, at the Front Desk, in each Onsen and Public toilets
● Face Masks will be available at the Front Desk
● Alcohol spray and tissue box are available for guests use in room, in each onsens and toilets
● Contact-less Payment, our systems are equipped with various online pre-payment options – domestic bank transfer, or credit card payment via Paypal.
2. Our cleaning procedures have been reviewed to improve attention over the following areas with our Special Point of Cleaning Protocol. This cleaning will be performed with Sanitary approved detergent such as Alcohol, Bleach and Antigerms Bathroom products & Detergents
● Front desk, Phone, Pen, Desk, Chair…
● Onsen/Hot Bath and Public Toilets, we will display our cleaning schedule for your information and regularly disinfect these areas during the day
● Switches and Electronics Controls, Light, Lamps, Switches, Electronic controls
● Handles and Knobs, Doors, Closets, Drawers, Furniture Knobs…
● Major Bathroom Surfaces, Toilet Handles and Seat, Splaches Walls, Shower/Tub Controls and Sink faucets…
● Telephones, Remote Controls and Clocks, Climate control, Handsets, Dial Pads, and Function Buttons…
● Bed and Bedding, All Bed & Futon Linens including duvet covers, Pillow covers and Sheets…
● Bath Amenities, Bulk Dispenser, Individual Amenities, Tissues Boxes, Soap Dishes, Amenity trays, Hairdryers…
● Hard Surfaces, Tables, Desks and nightstands
● Closet Goods, Iron, Safe handles and Keypads
● In Room kitchen ware, Cutlery, Glassware, IceBuckets, Kettles and Coffee Maker.
3. General Headline for our Team to take care of You
● Our Employes will obey strict rules of personal Hygiene,
● Our Employees will Check their Health every Day
● Temperature check for every staff when clocking in and clocking out
● Our Staffs will wear a mask at all time during their working hours
● Our Staffs will sanitize their hands regularly during the day
● Our Team will be provided with advance training on how to clean Hotels and Apartment areas according to our new cleaning standards,
● We will also focus and perform a Cleaning of our Public Areas, Onsen/Hot Bath and Public Toilets every 2 hours. We will also display to the attention of the guests our Cleaning routine for the public areas,
● We will Clean and keep cleaning, but will also provide disinfecting products in each room and public areas for everyone to use.